TheFatRat - Monody (feat. Laura Brehm) [GTB Remix] DEMO TheFatRat - Monody (feat. Laura Brehm) [GTB Remix] DEMO

Amazing but a little too much bass. Cut down on the beat because it's a little too intense for the words.

Dj-Gonzo responds:

Ok, thanks for reviewing my song, I will work on the bass asap to avoid covering the vocals :D

TheFatRat - Monody (feat. Laura Brehm) TheFatRat - Monody (feat. Laura Brehm)

TheFatRat, I want you to know I have always been a huge fan of all your work. Not one has been bad. And this song... Blows all of your other songs into the dust. This song is so good that when I heard it for the first time, I couldn't help but to jump out of my bed and start dancing! Where I'm trying to get at is that you are doing a wonderful job on what your doing and I beg of you to keep it up! Please make more songs TheFatRat!!!!

Retry Retry

Please, please, pleeeaase put this on iTunes!! I think all of my friends want this on iTunes including me! This is a great song and I bet you could make money off this! :D So please maybe put this on iTunes?

AeronMusic responds:

Will do then! (:

Revolution (Original Mix) Revolution (Original Mix)

kirja100 responds:

\o/

~NK~ "Problematic" ~NK~ "Problematic"

Holy crap this is the best song I've ever heard!!!! I can't even list all the things I love about this song!!!!!